Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training. The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
The Practice Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco, California
- The Emergency Department has 19 beds and sees 32,900 annual patient visits
- The hospital serves the emergent and urgent care needs of San Francisco's most ethnically diverse and densely populated neighborhoods
- In 2008, the ED was designated a Primary Stroke Center, receiving the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission
- Electronic tracking of patients provides for more efficiency and the rapid medical evaluation program has allowed the ED to decrease the wait time to less than 30 minutes in 85 percent of cases
- Enjoy unrivaled attractions, renowned museums, and extraordinary dining
- Efficient transportation system, diverse neighborhoods, and plentiful parks make San Francisco a very livable city with year-round outdoor activities
- For the more adventurous, the regions surrounding San Francisco extend the possibilities with driving distance to Sierra Nevadas, nearby beaches and lakes, the Napa Valley, Muir Woods, and more!
- Seeking experienced ED physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Per Diem opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!