National healthcare company Concentra offers a range of occupational health services. As a division of Select Medical, Concentra strives to improve the health of America’s workforce through its affiliated clinicians, occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services in 44 states. The West, Texas-based firm’s culture is rooted in integrity, high standards of ethical, medical, and business practices. The patient-centered company recognizes its team members as key contributors to success. If you are a healthcare professional with the desire to make an impact on the wellbeing of your patients, you might find your career ambitions at Concentra. Whatever field you will land your job in, they will support you with career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director. This position allows for seasoned physicians to apply leadership skills while partnering with center staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for our patients on a daily basis. Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting. They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America---s workforce.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Medical Center environment
- Minimal travel
- Overtime as required
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Medical degree from accredited university
- Board Certification in a Primary care Specialty, Occupational Medicine, PM&R or Emergency Medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md, practitioner, primary, urgent