For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
is seeking highly motivated, well-qualified family medicine physicians for an urgent care Fellowship in Pomona, CA. The 12-month fellowship begins August 1st each year.
The fellowship is a collaboration between Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, the Family Medicine Residency Program, the Department of Emergency Medicine, Vituity and the Urgent Care Association of America. The Opportunity:
The position includes:
- Combination of clinical rotations, didactic sessions and seminars, research and CME conference experiences
- On-site rotations: Orthopedic (2 weeks), ENT (1 week), Radiology (1 week), ER (8 weeks), Urgent Care (30 weeks)
- Off-site rotations: Dermatology (2 weeks), Ophthalmology (1 week), Dental (1 week)
- Other training: Practice Management, Suture Training Seminar, Ultrasound Course, Pain Management Course, ACLS, PALS, Splinting/Casting Seminar, Research Project
- This fellowship will focus on the advance training necessary for a successful career in Urgent Care Medicine
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 2 weeks paid CME conference
- CME stipend: $100
- Annual Salary of $65,000
- Meals provided on shift
- Parking provided
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, hospital retirement benefits, paid malpractice insurance)
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center is a 437-bed fully accredited, acute care hospital serving eastern Los Angeles and Western San Bernardino counties.
- Emergency Department with annual volume of 90,000 staffed with all Board-Certified physicians and certified PA's
- LA County Designated STEMI Center, Stroke Center, EDAP, Trauma Center
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Excellent Southern California weather; warmer summers and mild winters
- The amenities of the surrounding cities: Disneyland, the LA County Fair, and much more!
- High-quality educational centers and many artistic recreational opportunities combine to offer an outstanding quality of life
- Graduates of an accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency
- Board-Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Eligible for and/or possess current California Medical License
- Eligible for and/or possess current DEA licensure