Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team.
We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations
: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeOSF Saint Anthony's Health Center - Alton, Illinois
- A 199-bed acute care hospital serving the greater Alton area for over 90 years
- Home to advanced cancer, stroke and heart technology, nationally-certified rehabilitative services, advanced surgical services, and is the area's premier wound center and ER.
- 2,410 annual cases and 12,628 annual encounters with an average daily census of 28 encounters
- Thousands of acres of natural areas, recreational areas, lakes, rivers, and forests provide excellent outdoor activities throughout the year
- From NASCAR events to visiting one of the nation's largest water parks, Rockford provides a variety of family-friendly entertainment
- Booming nightlife and great shopping
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians; current state license a plus
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available
- We sponsor Visas!
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!