For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team
. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Practice Riverview Emergency Room & Urgent Care Fisher - Fisher, IN
- A brand new freestanding ED/UC that is affiliated with Riverview Hospital
- Clinic will offer 24/7 emergency services and extended hour urgent care under one roof
- Three more locations set to open in early 2020
- Only 20 minutes outside Indianapolis
- Fishers, Indiana was recently chosen as Money Magazine's #1 place to live in the United States
- Home to many festivals and cultural events; Summer Concerts, Art Crawls and much more
- 131 miles of nature and multi-use trails with 24 park properties totaling 591 acres
- Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Full time and Part time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!