For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team
. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeDoctors Medical Center - Modesto, California
- Level II trauma facility with 33 ED beds and an annual ED patient volume of 100,000+
- One of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the area as well as a top tier hospital in the community
- Vituity contract since 1978
- The hospital provides some of the best sub-specialty coverage in the Valley and is unique as they have their own radiology and other types of services within the department
- One of the top five cardiology sites in California with 24-hour catheterization lab
- New portable GE Ultrasound machine and GE 64 slice CT scanner
- Extensive on-call panel and subspecialists, including neurosurgery, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, interventional radiology and more
- Opportunity to work with residents via Family Practice and Orthopedic Residency Programs
- Easy access to San Francisco, Yosemite, and more
- Growing community with arts, cultural events , shopping, and other great activities
- A metropolitan city with old-fashioned hospitality, small town charm, and excellent cost of living
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians; current state license a plus
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
- Full time positions available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!