For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team.
We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeRiverside Community Hospital - Riverside, California
- The facility is a 373-bed Acute Care hospital with a busy Level II Trauma Center
- Houses the largest Emergency Room & Trauma Center in the heart of Inland Empire
- The hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Riverside County designated STEMI Receiving Center, and is equipped with a new helistop to provide high-speed access to the hospital
- Friendly and wholesome place to work and raise a family
- A wide variety of attractions ranging from fascinating museums, art galleries and historic landmarks to one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure, spas and a lively downtown.
- An impressive local dining scene where you'll find restaurants that change their menu nearly every time you visit, chefs that prepare your steak table-side, and outdoor settings featuring lush gardens and Spanish architecture
- Seeking BE/BC in Neurology
- Experience in acute stroke and inpatient consultative service required
- California license required
- Fellowship training and subspecialty interest a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!