Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team
. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeSutter Roseville Medical Center - Roseville, California
- A 172-bed facility with a 34-bed Emergency Department that sees 69,000 annual ED patient visits
- Level II Trauma Center with a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Serving the communities of South Placer, North Sacramento, and beyond since 1997
- A large variety of culture and entertainment, from live music at Roseville's famous Music in the Park to fine wineries along Placer County or Napa
- An amazing place to raise a family-abundant recreational programs, numerous neighborhood parks, wonderful golf courses, and thousands of acres of open space for outdoor adventures in the warm California sun
- Proximity to many points of interest; Golfland Sunsplash, Denio's Farmers Market & Swap Meet, Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake, and more!
- Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license is a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!