For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team.
We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. Our psychiatric services are currently in California and we are growing with our partnership which is currently in 14 states and The District of ColumbiaThe PracticeProvidence Little Company of Mary Medical Center - Los Angeles Area
- Our Empath Unit (Emergency Psychiatry Assessment, Treatment and Healing Unit), a hospital-based Crisis Stabilization Unit, accepts referrals from emergency rooms across Los Angeles County, including multiple ERs in the Providence Hospital network. The facility can hold up to 20 patients in various stages of observation, treatment, and disposition planning. Psychiatric nurses and social workers are working around the clock to join you in assessment, care delivery, crisis planning and referral
- Patients are determined to be stable for discharge or referred to inpatient psychiatric care in less than 24 hours.
- 14 hours of coverage daily with an EM Psychiatrist, remaining 10 hours coverage via Tele Psychiatry
- Our philosophy is to meet patients with the right care, in the right place, at the right time. By quickly helping patients with emergency psychiatric needs find their way to a CSU and out of an emergency room the patient can begin active recovery from illness in a healing environment instead of waiting in an emergency room with minimal opportunity for further assessment or treatment. By partnering with local emergency rooms to meet the challenges they are facing we have become an essential part of the local mental health system and a valued partner in the continuum of care.
- A great place to raise a family with top schools and many attractions such as Disneyland, The Animal Kingdom, Los Angeles Zoo, Venice Beach Six Flags Magic Mountain, Hollywood and Universal Studios Theme Park
- Easy access to Los Angeles, which has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, offering everything from street food to Michelin-starred restaurants; global kitchens can be found in culinary neighborhoods across the city, while LA's beach cities offer some of the best oceanfront dining in Southern California
- Seeking ABPN certified/eligible Psychiatrists with state license
- EM experience preferred, but not required
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!