For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Join the Vituity Team
. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeAdventist Medical Center - Selma, California
- Serves southern Fresno County and its surrounding communities
- The 12-bed Emergency Department sees 43,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Rural acute-care community hospital that also features inpatient and outpatient surgery, a birthing center, laboratory and cardiology services, a pharmacy, diagnostic imaging with CT, MRI, digital mammography, and a UCSF-Fresno Family Medicine residency track
- Easy access to Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia National Parks provide year-round outdoor adventures: camping, fishing, hiking, whitewater rafting, canoeing, and more!
- Rich soil and the beautiful natural backdrop allow the Central Valley to house some of the best wineries and tours in the state
- Neighbors Fresno, the fifth largest city in California
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians or EM experienced IM or FP physician
- Qualified candidates eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $50k as well as a $50k Bonus Advancement loan
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!