Be the Psychiatrist You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The PracticeMercy San Juan Medical Center - Sacramento Area, California
- A Dignity Health site where Vituity already staffs the Emergency Department, providing care across the continuum to deliver a coordinated acute care experience for every patient
- A 260-bed facility with a 30-bed ED
- Shifts include 10 hours a day with 14 hours of telepsych coverage daily
- Telepsychiatry coverage provided and supported by our telepsych panel of physicians
- Carmichael is just 10 miles outside of Sacramento, where cost of living is low, the climate is beautiful and there are a variety of restaurants and activities for everyone
- Sacramento is known as America's Most Diverse City, with cultural diversity events throughout the year
- Sacramento is home to family-friendly attractions, museums, four-star restaurants and first-class hotels
- Seeking ABPN certified/eligible Psychiatrists
- Inpatient experience required
- CA license a plus
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today.