Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential , North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Keeping buildings, facilities and restrooms in a clean and orderly condition are a priority. Perform cleaning duties such as floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, cleaning showers / restrooms and removing rubbish is imperative.
Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of needs for repairs and cleaning debris from common areas. Maintaining a good relationship with the residents leads to a positive work environment.
(Includes the following :)
* Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them per the prescribed schedule.
* Gather and empty trash daily and per schedule.
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms daily and per the schedule.
* Clean and polish furniture fixtures.
* Clean low level windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
* Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
* Mix water and detergent in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications.
* Notify Facility Manager concerning the need or major repair or additions in the common area and file appropriate work order.
* Complete appropriate requisition for supplies and equipment as needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
* Attend maintenance cart in common areas at all times. Please store cart out of site while on breaks.
* Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
* Be courteous and pleasant to residents at all times.
* Maintain common areas including but not limited to sweeping decks, power washing walkways, removing cobwebs, cleaning deck furniture, emptying and cleaning ash trays, removing fallen yard debris, picking up garbage and disposing of garbage at appropriate disposal sight.
* Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
An ability to follow oral and written directions, keep accurate records, fill out logs and journals, and perform administrative operational functions.
Must be capable of being bonded.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One year of experience of janitorial or custodial work.
High School Diploma or GED.
Company - Private
$500M to $1B
Real Estate/Property Mgmt
Chuck M. Fallon