As Presidents, we are tasked with making the company vision a reality by translating corporate goals into the actual workforce. We are responsible for day-to-day management of decisions and strategies. We preside over the entire workforce and manage budgets and resource allocation. Making sure departments meet their individual goals is one of our key tasks. Being on the second tier below the CEO, we report to the CEO and the board of directors. In smaller companies, the CEO may also fill the role of President.
- oversee the entire operation of the company
- oversee budgets, staff and other executives
- plan and implement strategies of different terms
- assess the direction of the company and whether it is in line with the stated mission
- encourage business investment