Nestled in Waltham, MA, Raytheon Company is an international technology and innovation firm in aerospace and defense, providing electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services for a wide variety of government and commercial customers. Besides its global business services segment the company runs four operations: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence, Information and Services; Missile Systems; Space and Airborne Systems. Working toward the goal of making the world a safer place, the company offers career paths to you if you consider yourself mission-driven who thrives on continual learning, big ideas and real challenges. Job openings are not only available for professionals, but also for recent graduates & interns; moreover the company offers a Relaunch Program, a unique opportunity for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking a career break. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package is accessible for you, containing elements of health care, income protection, investment/retirement and work/life benefits. As one of the earliest technology start-ups Raytheon was established in Cambridge, home of the Institute of Technology, as the American Appliance Company in 1922.
Are You Ready
To Put Your Tech Skills
In the Spotlight?
Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages that attempt to collect your confidential information. Raytheon conducts all electronic correspondence using e-mail addresses that end in “Raytheon.com”, “Raytheon.co.uk”, “Raytheon.com.au” or “brassring.com”. To report fraud please go to: https://www.ic3.gov .
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Entry, Mid, Senior
The Whole Life Systems Engineering (WLSE) Directorate is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable and are under Configuration Control. WLSE consists of personnel that support the Engineering function, Raytheon Program Office personnel, as well as Customers in and outside of the Program Office. WLSE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of Raytheon products from conception to deactivation.
The Information System Owner (ISO) is a function within the Whole Life Systems Engineering (WLSE) Directorate.
The ISO is responsible for ensuring that all classified collateral Information Systems (IS) are operating in efficient compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Cybersecurity policies. The ISO provides a centralized authority and network of resources dedicated to the seamless integration of Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, and Program objectives. Moreover, the ISO delivers mission critical oversight and embedded Program support that ensures the universal application of best practices.
The ISO is responsible for addressing the operational interests of the user community while ensuring IS compliance with RMF requirements. The ISO is embedded in the Program, functioning at the convergence of IT, Cybersecurity, and Operations. At the Program level, the ISO plans, facilitates, and manages the IS development, budgeting, operations, maintenance, and security posture throughout its’ entire lifecycle. The ISO is an innovator, collaborating with all levels of Program Management; cultivating synergy between multi-disciplinary functions to develop optimal IS solutions that satisfy requirements. Beyond maintaining IS integrity, the ISO also plays a vital role in the enforcement of policies regarding classified data handling, processing, and destruction.
This position may be a Salary Grade G09 Senior Intelligence Analyst or G10 Principal Intelligence Analyst based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and education requirements for the position. U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance as of day 1 of employment Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ensuring that the planning and execution of all RMF activities are aligned, integrated with, and supportive of the system acquisition process
- Ensuring that the system is developed and operating in accordance with Program specific requirements as well as customer specifications, Cyber Task Orders (CTOs), RMF, and Government policies
- Conducting risk assessment and risk management activities to identify potential vulnerabilities for remediation
- Managing user accounts, accesses, authorizations, and privileges, as well as establishing data and media ownership
- Collaborating with Cybersecurity & Information Owners to develop Systems Security Plans (SSPs)
- Assisting the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) with performing the system risk assessment, documenting the respective results, and keeping reports current throughout the acquisition and development phases of the system lifecycle
- Providing the ISSM with updates to the Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM), including identifying correction actions, determining resources required, documenting milestone completion dates, and addressing any residual findings
- Coordinating with Cybersecurity and IT teams to facilitate and prioritize user needs
- Overseeing the development, maintenance, and tracking of the system security authorization package
- Perform integrated change control by holding regular Change Review Boards (CRBs) that review, verify, approve, prioritize, track, and record requested changes to the IS and/or modifications to its configuration
- Facilitating, coordinating, and recording architecture and infrastructure modifications, upgrades, and updates
- Providing oversight for classified data and media creation, processing, custody, and destruction
- Developing system planning and budgetary requirements and communicating these needs with Program Management for sustainment operations, proposals, and reviews
Desired Skills, Education, and Experience:
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, or other related field.
- Four (4) years working in IT, Cybersecurity, program management, or related field
- PM Level 6 certified, or equivalent training in Program Management
- Earned Value certified, or equivalent training in Earned Value Management Systems
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, fast-paced, deadline driven organization with constantly changing priorities
- Proven Knowledge of cost and schedule management
- Previous experience working in a classified information systems environment
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here: All About Security Clearances
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills Strong organizational skills with the ability to respond efficiently and effectively to time-critical issues with competing and conflicting priorities
- Effective communicator with good written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with government regulations, such as NISPOM, NIST Publications, and RMF.
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks)
- Working knowledge of Assessment and Authorization documents and procedures
- Experience with audit reviews and reporting
- Security+, Cardholder Information Security Program ( CISP), or similar technical certification
153089BR 153089 Business Unit Profile
Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirements including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson Arizona, with over 13,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally. Relocation Eligible
Yes Clearance Type
Secret - Current Expertise
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Technical Type Of Job
Full Time Work Location
AZ - Tucson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
Rewards 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Explore nearby restaurants, airports, gyms, banks, and more. View the map to see more information.
Enter a category, location or category/location pair and click add.
- Computer Science, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- Information Technology, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- Cyber, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- Information and Knowledge Systems, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- Program Management, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- Technical, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove
- All, Tucson, Arizona, United States Remove