As Principal Mechanical Engineers, we design, build and set up engineered tools and types of equipment. We are responsible to conduct engineering research, plan and assist in engineering projects from the conceptual stage to completion. Our core responsibilities include basic engineering, prototyping, concept development, designing, start-up, testing, and implementing. We are the key actors in ensuring project objectives including schedule, budget, constructability, and operability are met as per the standards.
- developing system structural design and brainstorming technical strategies
- collaborate with customers, suppliers, and engineering disciplines
- reviewing bills of materials, drawings, specifications, test processes, and project documentations
- monitor start-up, commissioning, testing, and support activities
- Detect risks and develop safety plans