Broadcom Corporation is a semiconductor firm that makes products for the broadband and wireless communication industry. The firm offers filters, amplifiers, cable modems, storage adapters, networking processors, controllers, motion control encoders, fiber optic modules, optocouplers, and optical sensors products. Avago Technologies acquired Broadcom Corporation in 2016. The company now operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom Corporation in 1991, and its headquarter is located in Irvine, California, United States. The company is focused on technology, semiconductor, and infrastructure software solutions. Broadcom Corporation combines engineering depth, global scale, broad product portfolio diversity, excellent execution, and operational focus to deliver semiconductor and software solutions to help its customers' business grow successfully in a constantly changing environment. The company provides healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other benefits to its employees.
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Function as an individual contributor during all project phases, including transistor-level design, simulation, and layout of analog cells as well as system-level verification of Analog/Mixed-Signal and RF ASICs. Create and modify transistor-level circuit designs for highly complex analog, RF, and mixed-signal ASICs. Run a variety of simulation tools, including the Cadence Virtuoso design environment, to perform schematic capture and simulations. Work with layout engineer to floor plan ASIC blocks and provide guidance on requirements for physical layout. Work with validation and quality engineers to create test and qual plans.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 8+ years of experience (BS+10 years or PhD + 6 years)
- 8+ years of experience in transistor-level design and verification of Mixed-Signal, Analog, or RF circuits and systems.
- Experience with system-level architecture and behavioral modeling of Mixed-Signal, Analog, and RF systems.
- Experience with design of Analog RF front end circuits such as Modulator Drivers, Trans-Impedance Amplifiers(TIA), etc. for optical interconnect systems.
- Broad knowledge of IC processing technologies and Solid-State Physics.
- Broad knowledge of digital filters (FIR, IIR, Decimation, Interpolation, Multi-rate).
- 2+ years of project leadership experience with in-depth understanding of ASIC design cycle.
- Applied knowledge of all phases of the ASIC process (design and simulation through GDSII hand-off).
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.