Position Responsibilities: Deltek is looking for a sharp and self-motivated software developer to join Costpoint ERP engineering team to work on a range of applications within the Costpoint Projects domain. It will be necessary not only to learn the technical/development process but also the business/accounting rules associated with managing business transactions, computing cost, revenue, etc. This position will require to work on both product maintenance and product enhancements.
Qualifications: A successful candidate should have:
- Strong coding experience/background (7+ years) in at least one of the modern programming languages - Java, C, .NET
- U.S. citizenship is required due to handling of sensitive customer data
- At least medium level experience with Java (3+ years)
- Strong analytical skills
- Need to have a desire to learn both new technologies as well as functional domain rules outside of your comfort zone. Prior knowledge of Costpoint or any other ERP or financial/project mgmt. solution a plus
- Must have "no job is too small" attitude as there will be many different tasks within the overall solution
Company Summary: Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
For more information, visit www.deltek.com.