The story of PRA Health Sciences would naturally talk about how we’ve become one of the world’s largest CROs. It would talk about our innovation and growth and would speak to our operational efficiencies and transparency. It would highlight our expertise and customization. And it would touch on the incredible differences we’ve made, over our more than 30 years, in helping to bring to market everything from niche treatments and therapies to blockbuster drugs.
More than anything else, our story would be about people. Not only our over 15,000 employees operating in more than 85 countries, though they’d certainly be a big part of it, but also the people that inspire them. The heroes of any PRA Health Sciences story are the clients we serve and the people whose lives we help improve, all over the world. And our story has only just begun.
Who We Are:
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who You Are:
You are a cool-headed problem solver who recognizes that there is always a solution and that anything can be fixed; you can ask questions to help teams develop and implement successful and innovative solutions; someone who is confident leading or collaborating or taking a back seat to allow organic problem solving and others to flourish. You have a keen eye for detail and a passion for improvement, whether process, solution, team or yourself. You can offer mentoring and support to others and are open to receiving the same. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a constant influx of new, interesting, and challenging projects, where you can really make a difference.
What You Will Be Doing:As a Process Analyst you will be expected to use your exceptional analytical skills to support company projects and initiatives, focusing on analysis and interpretation of available data and the application of best practices in process design. You will partner with Quality Assurance, business, operational and technical areas of the company in support of initiatives closely aligned with PRA corporate objectives.Key responsibilities in this role include:
* Acting as liaison between the department and internal customers, providing consultation on good process design and standards for controlling documentation, and ensuring that other ongoing PRA initiatives, with similarities, constraints, and/or dependencies, are considered.
* Performing analysis of process documentation and training materials, supporting process owners, business unit leaders, department management, and Quality Assurance.
* Preparing and editing business support documentation including, but not limited to, process flowcharts, standard operating procedures (SOPs), assessments, work instructions, reference materials, templates, training/communication materials, and meeting minutes.
* Supporting the on-going maintenance and health of the Quality Management System.
* Managing project assignments to required timelines and quality standards.
* Upholding department values and expected behaviors
What Do You Need to Have:To be considered for this opening, we are seeking a candidate with:
* Experience working for a CRO or Pharma
* 5 years experience in process management, operational analysis or related area
* Bachelor's degree or international equivalent in business or analytical field Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization including senior executive level
* Good knowledge of process management and quality management tools and techniques
* Good understanding of the company's industry
* Advanced skill in using pertinent software applications including flowchart software
* Effective project management skills; ability to delegate effectively
* Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, managers and internal customers
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: advertising promoting, brand ambassador, brand manager, brand marketing, business development, commercialization, marketing specialist, product development, product manager, supply chain