Product Analyst job
AddeparMountain View, CA
By creating one system, one platform that manages all of the critical information for the entire investment community, we have created the operating system for our financial world. The Addepar platform is secure, scalable, and fast-freeing you up to spend more time on what matters most: investment analysis, building trusted relationships and growing your business.
At its core, Addepar is a data company. We're building interoperability and transparency across hundreds of financial systems, and creating more powerful and robust financial applications on top of that platform.
As a Product Analyst, you would take the lead in understanding our users and how they use our product, providing insights to guide product and business decisions. You would own defining how we measure our users' activity, performing deep dives into the data leading to insights about our users, and presenting analyses in compelling ways. The types of analyses will involve understanding use of new or experimental features, understanding the financial instruments and our users model, and measuring user engagement with our platform. You will work with our product and data engineering teams to prioritize what infrastructure we build to enable these analyses across multiple systems and data stores. We are looking for someone who will take ownership and pro-actively work with multiple teams to provide both ad hoc and automated in-depth analyses.
* Partner with product managers and business owners to formulate KPI, success measurement and socialize them
* Own the monitoring of business metrics, product/launch performance and proactively communicate findings
* Work with engineering teams to develop new data measurement to aid in understanding our product's usage
* Work closely with product managers & product engineers in data tracking setup
* Work closely with data warehouse engineers in data pipeline optimization
* Perform exploratory data analysis with the goal of finding product improvement features that can drive additional value for clients
* Prioritize analysis resources and set expectations with partner team based on broader business priorities.
* Partner with product, engineering, and business teams to help shape the future of data-driven decision-making at Addepar.
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
* 3+ years of experience in analytics, data warehousing, or related role.
* Experience with SQL/relational databases
* Experience with analytical/BI tools supporting data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
* A self-starter that can drive projects forward with minimal guidance
* Strong communication ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and convey your analysis and top level findings to different internal parties
* Nice to have: experience using Python to process and analyze data.
* BS or above degrees in quantitative fields - Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related fields.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company's performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm's mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we're proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Similar jobs in the area
Location Sunnyvale CA Duration 6-12 Months We are looking for bright and enthusiastic new college graduates who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity...Read more
Product Analyst Pleasanton, CA Contract to Hire OR a VERY long contract. We have an opening for an experienced Product Analyst. This position is located onsite in Pleasanton, California. Position Purpose The Analytics team has broad responsibility to...Read more
Job Description We are looking for bright and enthusiastic new college graduates who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest...Read more
job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Marketing Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Burbank, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Responsible for using...Read more
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt...Read more
Redwood City, California Skills : Marketing, Office, Management, Training, Procurement, Research Description : • This person will be working on the business side of the Marketing Line of Business. • They will be responsible for the US territory in a team...Read more
What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive...Read more
Senior Product Analyst About Proterra Communities are growing and evolving, and with that, our transportation needs are changing. Now more than ever, we need smart solutions that provide safer, more reliable and cleaner transit. Every day, Proterra works...Read more
Product Analysts at Carta are embedded within product teams and leverage engineering, analytics, and machine learning to empower data-driven decision making in the full lifecycle of product development. As a member of the team, you will lead...Read more
None . We are Farmers! Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning...Read more
Job Description PDS Tech has an immediate job opening for a Marketing Analyst in Cupertino, CA . You will be responsible for researching campaign operations. You will need to have worked with customer insights in a consumer products company. You will need...Read more
Strategy & Reporting • Track and maintain large sets of data in order to analyze ROI of marketing campaigns, cost per customer and other relevant KPIs • Work closely with the Marketing teams to understand current and future business needs, prioritize and...Read more