Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian is seeking a Product Manager to join our team responsible for supporting our customer advocates, enterprise advocates, and loyalty advocates. We are looking for someone that can help us scale our systems and business processes to power our high volume business model, through improved, efficient, uncomplicated low-touch business processes.
You will partner with internal business stakeholders (primary focus on internal actors: customer advocates and loyalty advocates) and the IT Commerce team to design and deliver best-in-class solutions. You are comfortable working across multiple disciplines within a dynamic, fast-growing company to deliver awesome outcomes. You'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation.
- Develop deep understanding of our lead to order and renewal business processes, advocate pain points, problem areas and scalability challenges
- Develop trusted relationship with the business to capture requirements, optimize processes, identify system capability needs, align on expectations and lead deployment of changes
- Improve key efficiency metrics for advocates such as contact rate, time to complete task, etc.
- Gain alignment across stakeholders and developers with respect to target state solutions, own requirements and design documentation, as well as communications to stakeholder community as team moves thru development and implementation
- Set a high bar for excellence and efficiency within the delivery team, pushing innovation and quality, and delivering detail and clarity in functional and technical documentation
- Develop partnerships with a broad set of program team members; including sales ops business analysts, specialist consultants, developers, architect, designers and product managers
- Be the domain expert in the quote to cash platform and associated technical solutions, contribute to configuration and administration of platforms, as well as be able to dive deep into platform details and recommend solution options
- Product Owner for solutions including managing roadmaps, writing epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritize backlog in partnership with stakeholders
More about you
- Hands-on experience as PM or BSA in hosted and SaaS platform implementations
- You have cut your teeth implementing complex programs, ERP and/or other Lead to Cash ecosystems
- Experience with B2B SAAS/subscription quoting and renewals, preferably within a high volume, e-commerce model
- Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce Core, CPQ, Billing, Partner Communities or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills to drive data-driven decision making
- Experience driving workshops and getting stakeholder alignment on scalable, future state processes
- Superb communication skills to effectively debate, defend, influence you positions and also work with and challenge architects
- You tailor your leadership style differently for every person to make them successful
- You see the big picture and sweat the details
- You drive structured thinking and problem solving
- Collaborative personality with a balance between driving, listening and learning with cross-functional teams
- You can quickly assess options and make informed recommendations from independent research
- You seek ways to quantify success
- You are a self-starter and can structure the scope of your work and provide status reports, risks and potential blockers to your projects
You're a Good Fit If
- Your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge
- In your mind, the word \"multi-task\" is redundant
- Your sense of urgency is like a tornado gathering others up in its wake
- You make the hard look easy
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task