Do you want to work for a dynamic, energetic, Washington Post 2019 Top Workplaces, firm looking for rising stars to fuel its future growth? HSP Direct, an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as a Production Coordinator-Direct Mail.
The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with creative and account management to design and produce successful direct mail packages in line with client goals
- Create and manage project deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule
- Proof copy and art, and ensure timely approvals from all parties
- Support client’s vision by identifying innovative solutions to cost, quality and timeliness of package design
- Perform cost-control analysis on direct mail components
- Cultivate knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or similar products; Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle 20-25 concurrent projects
- Ability to work under intense pressure and tight deadlines daily
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently establish work priorities
- Ability to learn and grow from mistakes without an effect on productivity
- Excellent team player willing to jump into unfamiliar projects when teammates need help
- Take pride in ownership of the project to ensure it’s success and impact on client’s fundraising goals
- Strong desire to provide innovative approaches to every stage of client’s project
- Desire to learn and eager to strive for continuing to improve the client’s strategy
- Desire to make a difference
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility with fast paced environment
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 85 employees and mails more than 75 million fundraising appeals per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Asked about being selected, CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
• Health/dental/vision coverage
• 401(k) matching contribution
• Annual profit-sharing contribution
• Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
• Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
• Onsite fitness center