Do you want to work for a dynamic, energetic firm looking for rising stars to fuel its future growth? HSP Direct, an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as a Production Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Creates print ready art and graphics in InDesign.
- Proofs copy and art, and ensure timely approvals from client.
- Creates print specifications, bid out print and mail shop jobs and consolidate budgets.
- Ensures direct mail pieces are deployed on time, on budget and are compliant with postal regulations.
- Creates print, personalization, and mail shop purchase orders.
- Performs cost-control analysis on direct mail components.
- Cultivates knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques.
- Maintains strong knowledge of USPS rates and mailing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or similar products; Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 70 employees and mails more than 75 million packages per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Selection is based solely on employee feedback gathered through an anonymous third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, which measured several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection. This year’s list honors more than 150 companies including government contractors, law firms, nonprofits, schools, and businesses.
“Now in its sixth year, The Post’s Top Workplaces list continues to reflect companies in the region that cultivate a connection with their workforce,” said Washington Post Top Workplaces editor Dion Haynes. “It’s clear from the survey that these organizations share a commitment to providing support and an environment that makes employees feel valued and respected.”
Asked about being selected, HSP CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/