System One is a staffing and recruiting agency, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. The firm offers specialized workforce solutions and integrated services in the US. Its network spans the industries of energy, engineering, IT, commercial, scientific & clinical, legal, marketing, and more. System One is committed to conveying exceptional talent, flexibility and full accountability. If you are on the job hunt, System One will support you with a team of professional and relationship-driven recruiters.
Job Information: Direct hire, located in Lakewood, NJ.
Hours: Monday - Friday, Within 6:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Industry: material composites manufacturing, ISO 9001 environment
Paying $65K - $80K annually (eligible for OT)
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervises approximately 15 – 20 employees machine operators, mixers/blenders, warehouse workers and other production personnel on assign shift.
- Maintains awareness of shift operations – walks the floor, solves problems and communicates issues with management.
- Develops close relationships with staff to ensure operations are meetings expectations, safety rules are followed personal protection equipment is worn and other ISO 9001 procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Supports production operations to ensure scheduled work and materials flow meet demand.
- Moves personnel and staff to maximize proper use of manpower, skills, equipment and facilities.
- Works closely with the warehouse management to ensure all materials are set aside and readily available in a designated area for production.
- Strives to reduce scrap and waste.
- Develops, trains, and motivates all assigned personnel.
- Anticipates production problems and prepares. i.e. potential delays, material shortages, equipment repairs.
- Conducts Quality Control assessments on production run
- Promotes ISO 9001 initiatives.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of prior experience supervisory experience in another regulated (ISO 9001 or FDA or EPA, etc.) manufacturing environment.
- Must have competent computer skills including the ability to enter work orders, run reports, utilize company ERP
- Call Chad Zehner for more information: 732-228-8980