Job Information: Direct hire, located in Lakewood, NJ.
Hours: Monday - Friday, Within 6:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Industry: material composites manufacturing, ISO 9001 environment
Paying $65K - $80K annually (eligible for OT)
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervises approximately 15 – 20 employees machine operators, mixers/blenders, warehouse workers and other production personnel on assign shift.
- Maintains awareness of shift operations – walks the floor, solves problems and communicates issues with management.
- Develops close relationships with staff to ensure operations are meetings expectations, safety rules are followed personal protection equipment is worn and other ISO 9001 procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Supports production operations to ensure scheduled work and materials flow meet demand.
- Moves personnel and staff to maximize proper use of manpower, skills, equipment and facilities.
- Works closely with the warehouse management to ensure all materials are set aside and readily available in a designated area for production.
- Strives to reduce scrap and waste.
- Develops, trains, and motivates all assigned personnel.
- Anticipates production problems and prepares. i.e. potential delays, material shortages, equipment repairs.
- Conducts Quality Control assessments on production run
- Promotes ISO 9001 initiatives.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of prior experience supervisory experience in another regulated (ISO 9001 or FDA or EPA, etc.) manufacturing environment.
- Must have competent computer skills including the ability to enter work orders, run reports, utilize company ERP
- Call Chad Zehner for more information: 732-228-8980