Maid pro provides professional cleaning services, Maid pro was founded in 1991. They have a mission to provide quality cleaning services to its customers. Maid Pro has a team of qualified and trained professionals who are committed to providing quality services to its customers. Maid Pro has a culture of continuous learning and development for its employees. Maid Pro has a team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. Maid Pro encourages teamwork and collaboration. Maid Pro provides market competitive salary and benefits. Benefits provided to employees include flexible work schedules, travel reimbursement, discounts on products, and many other benefits. Jobs are offered at the corporate level and field level to employees. Currently Maid Pro is offering various jobs that include housekeepers, house cleaner, maids, and many other jobs. Candidates interested in applying can visit the organization’s website and can apply for a job.
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner!
At MaidPro you’re a PRO! A PROfessional! We believe people who love their work will do a better job. Being a part of MaidPro is not just a job it's a family. We believe in our PROS and want the best for them. We will always support you and help you achieve your goals in life! Check out this video to get a better understanding of what our work culture is about....
Then apply! It's that easy!! We can't wait to meet you!!
Benefits of a Professional House Cleaner
- Competitive wages plus tips and bonuses
- Monday-Friday work hours, no weekends, or nights
- The freedom of working alone. Basically, you are your own boss.
- We provide thorough paid training and safe effective cleaning supplies
- Gas reimbursement
- Paid time traveled
Requirements of a Professional House Cleaner
- Great attitude (No cleaning experience required)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday thru Friday 8 or 9am - 3 or 4pm or later
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
Important Criteria for a Professional House Cleaner
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and MVR check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes