The Vituity Team.
Our corporate healthcare team includes change makers with a broad range of training and expertise. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today's complex healthcare landscape. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone. We have a passion for building a culture that cares for our employees, our clients, and our patients.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers-we help the providers and health systems we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the Vituity team, you'll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You'll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you'll have the opportunity to discover work you love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed. Are You Searching For A Company That Values Talent? Well, Your Search Is Over!
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Intern to work with our Program Development Team. In this position, the intern will work with an excellent team helping to develop programs and initiatives for our hospital sites by providing research and analysis, report generation, and project work. The internship will offer many opportunities to work on projects that directly affect performance and patient care (i.e. implementation and evaluation of a multi-site program designed to facilitate care coordination, improve patient throughput and transitions of care, enhance the patient experience, etc.). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Data collection and analysis.
- Research as it relates to new programs and initiatives.
- Content writing relating to programs and initiatives.
- Project coordination as directed.
- Generating reports as requested.
- Developing templates and toolkits for new programs and initiatives.
- Provide support to team meetings (preparing agendas, taking minutes, etc.).
- Attend meetings and provide insight into discussions.
- Program Planning/Management.
- Research Support.
- Special projects as needed.
- College degree in process or completed
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with and understanding of office systems and operations that will improve organization and efficiency.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Intuitive people skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple tasks, and to work as a team member in a collaborative and participatory manner, and to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to edit and proofread own work and that of others.
- Demonstrated self-learner interested in continued professional development and personal growth.
When you work at Vituity, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That's why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today! Vituity
- A Culture of Caring: Vituity employees not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.