CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking Program Manager to support our Federal client in Washington, DC.
Job Location: Washington, DC
The Program Manager will manage software application development, operations, scheduling, reporting and financial analytics teams in support of our client's IT Operations program.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and a PMP certification preferred
- Experienced and comfortable leading IT development team of Java/ .Net development and non-IT area such as Financial Modeling for U.S. Treasury office.
- Serve as the on-site program manager responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at federal government facility.
- Manage a team of 12 FTEs to manage a portfolio of Java development for Financial Reporting System, O&M projects at the portfolio level.
- Work closely with the Government Contractor Officer (CO & COR) and contractor personnel to generate task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Ability to respond to technical RFP or Task Order Request (TOR) with minimum notice and limited resources.
- Work with team to prepare weekly & monthly status reports/ risk management dashboards on the program portfolio.
- Responsible for performance and timeliness of multiple projects and reports on opportunities for enhancements.
- Collaborate with customer s technical point of contact on a daily basis.
- Produce master scheduler to ensure that schedule of inter-related programs is developed and maintained.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Prior experience in enterprise level software development would be ideal.
- Possess senior level of technical background to provide credible technical leadership to development teams.
- Ability to evaluate complex project risks and issues and provide solution to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with team leads to groom customer priorities and plan team capacity.
- Ability to recommend the best practice in the IT trends, management strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Always ready to identify problems; evaluate trends; anticipate risks and opportunities.
- BS/BA with minimum 7-10 years experience in IT Program/ Project leadership capability
- Active PMP cert. preferred
- CSM, or equivalent Agile Certifications, preferred.
- At least 2 year of Agile Scrum experience, desired.
- Experience in enterprise software development related financial management system, desired.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to . Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.
- provided by Dice