We are a professional services firm that helps clients by developing practical yet creative national security solutions to todays ever-increasing threats and challenges. Whether you are trying to align your policy and strategy with on-the-ground mission requirements in a dynamic regulatory and operational environment; or securing your enterprise and infrastructure in the physical and cyber domains; or pursuing digital transformation to take advantage of the rising digital platforms and ecosystems, we are there to support you. Our clients appreciate our teams thought leadership, candid advice and genuine partnership.
Aveshka is seeking a Program/Business Process Specialist to support The Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI), Office of Private Sector (OPS) is responsible for engagement with strategically important private sector entities within the United States. Its goal is to increase security by enhancing communications and promoting the timely and effective exchange of security information and intelligence among its private sector constituents.
- Manage projects to include the planning, coordination, and execution phases
- Oversee logistics by tracking and implementing an execution timeline of ongoing OPS projects
- Coordinate with field offices and other headquarters divisions/entities on project logistics
- Maintain official records on project logistics
- Oversee FBI tasks, internal training requirements, internal meeting and staffing logistics
- Create and maintain a transparent unit tracker for projects
- Create and Update SOPs for all necessary programs
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience
- Experience managing projects to include the planning, coordination, and execution phases of a project
- Experience overseeing logistics by tracking and implementing an execution timeline of ongoing OPS projects to exclude / include events
- Experience coordinating with stakeholder entities on project logistics
- Experience maintaining official records on project logistics
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)