Our Media Manager/Supervisor directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid social campaigns and oversees the implementation of new accounts. This individual ensures that our clients needs and requirements are met and oversees campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships.
- Lead a team of digital media planners and associates
- Develop high level digital advertising strategy across platforms
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance, and advertiser goals are fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implement new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports, maintaining accountability for their career development
- Contribute to business development and new business pitches when required
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client
- Participate in meetings/client QBRs and assist with meeting preparation as needed
- 4-5 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using the Google Marketing platform and other programmatic advertising platforms
- BA or BS degree
- Demonstrated experience in directing and managing large and complex paid social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how all paid media platforms interact
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results
- Experience identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow client business
- Understanding of programmatic campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, inspiring excellence, implementing innovative solutions, and serving as a point of escalation
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Merklefosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.