Project Controls Engineer
$75,000 – $85,000 plus bonus
Job ID # 22986
This plant is part of a large global operation that has become the leader in its industry. They have accomplished this by taking strategic steps of acquiring profitable businesses, investing in research and development, implementing smart manufacturing processes and methodologies, and by hiring and retaining some of the brightest employees in the business. The company thrives on enthusiastic teamwork with an ambitious atmosphere along with honesty, openness, and respect. A promotion has created the need to hire on a talented Project Controls Engineer to their team.
As a Project Controls Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing capital equipment upgrades and process improvement projects for a few plants
- Managing projects from concept through completion
- Obtaining and reviewing contractor bids and select suppliers
- Managing project cost and budgets
- Providing engineering support on process procedures and equipment
- Development of new processes and processing equipment
- Identifying technical and business opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions
To be considered for this Project Controls Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer in the processing industry
- Experience with PLC or controls systems
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
At Omni One, we believe there is a better way to do recruiting. A more valuable, less invasive way where teams are grown, rather than just filling a position. We are obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it. We focus on your needs. Client needs are one of the least understood and least sought-after aspects of great recruiting, and we see that as an opportunity. We’re excited to simplify recruiting for everyone through our process, education, and teamwork.
Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Omni One is the place to call for recruiting assistance. Omni One is a nationwide staffing and recruiting firm that specializes in Manufacturing and Engineering. A rich network of resources, as well as a friendly team, allows Omni One to give you the personal attention that you deserve.
Omni One understands that within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries, things are always changing, which means that your needs and goals change, too. That’s why ultimate flexibility through direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing solutions are readily available to fit your needs. With over 30 years in the industry, and almost two decades as a branch, you can guarantee we know how to build strong business partnerships and trusted relationships with industry leading clients and top candidates.