Position Description: Project Coordinator, Community Program, Full-Time, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Community Program team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job (32 hours a week) is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health. We offer a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation. Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing a variety of departmental projects to include but not limited to maintaining and preparing a variety of reports, records and files, coordinating meetings and serving as a departmental liaison.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance.
Position Requirements:Project Coordinator Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree in related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Two (2) years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage a variety of projects
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in a variety of software applications.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.