Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services - we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today... Join the XATOR team!
Project Coordinators assist the Project Managers and project teams in managing resources and information, assist with scheduling and planning meetings and other project activities. Must be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Work Location: Alexandria, VA.
Citizenship/Passport/Security Clearance: The candidate must be a US citizen and have a minimum of a SECRET level clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
* Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
* Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
* Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions.
* Preparing necessary materials as requested.
* Providing administrative support as needed.
* Undertake project tasks as assigned by Project Managers.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Skills and Knowledge:
* Ability to comprehend project plans and complex construction related schedules.
* Ability to review construction related bill of materials.
* Ability to perform data entry into purchase requisition system.
* Ability to track and report on the status of material requisitions.
* Ability to track and report on the status of shipments.
* Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to monitor and report on construction project schedules.
* Ability to complete required reporting, presentations and project documentation.
* Ability to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|