$55,000 – $68,000
Job ID # 23529
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high-quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a good benefits package which includes perks like paid OT, 401k match, etc. Currently, they are looking to add a Project Engineer to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Become the point of contact for product launches
- Design and layout (2D) manufacturing process based on product launches
- Coordinate machinery, materials and tooling necessary for new product launches
- Work with customers and suppliers throughout the process
- Checking part components on drawings
- Making design modifications to tooling based on product needs
- Process documentation for product launches
- Assist with the development of model launch parameters
- Assist with budgeting and scheduling for projects
- Assist with process improvement as needed
- Other Project Management duties as required
Required experience for the Project Engineer includes:
- A Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer or related position.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is needed
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
At Omni One, we believe there is a better way to do recruiting. A more valuable, less invasive way where teams are grown, rather than just filling a position. We are obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it. We focus on your needs. Client needs are one of the least understood and least sought-after aspects of great recruiting, and we see that as an opportunity. We’re excited to simplify recruiting for everyone through our process, education, and teamwork.
Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Omni One is the place to call for recruiting assistance. Omni One is a nationwide staffing and recruiting firm that specializes in Manufacturing and Engineering. A rich network of resources, as well as a friendly team, allows Omni One to give you the personal attention that you deserve.
Omni One understands that within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries, things are always changing, which means that your needs and goals change, too. That’s why ultimate flexibility through direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing solutions are readily available to fit your needs. With over 30 years in the industry, and almost two decades as a branch, you can guarantee we know how to build strong business partnerships and trusted relationships with industry leading clients and top candidates.