Kennedy jenks, Based out of Oregon, US, is a company that provides service in the sector of engineering and consultancy services. This company strives to go forward to in the market through innovation, teamwork, and invention. There are several goals of the company, one of which is to provide proper and promised service to the clients in the sector of industrial infrastructure design. The reports from the employees of the company has proven the open minded, but strict on delivering the work culture. It also provides proper benefits to the employees.Graduates in the proper section, who apply for vacant jobs in this company are taken through series of tests and interviews to ensure the capabilty of the candidate to take part in proper teamwork and be able to be the part of the innovative corporation.
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Walnut Creek office to work with Northern California clients on water and wastewater planning and design projects. You will be involved in exciting projects including proposal preparation and project scoping, initial planning and detailed design, and construction support and/or management.
Working in a team environment, your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and directing project teams, including all engineering disciplines;
- Performing project management activities including preparing and negotiating professional services contracts, managing the quality and financial performance of projects, and identifying and resolving budget and schedule issues;
- Managing development of plans, specifications, cost estimates, and construction schedules;
- Coordinating the work of sub consultants;
- Maintaining quality control; and
- Communicating with clients regarding key project decisions and project progress.
You’ll also work closely with our client team leaders to serve clients in the water/wastewater industry and to identify and develop new business opportunities. You will participate in business development efforts including direct client interaction, coordination with marketing staff, preparation of proposals, and participation in interviews
- At least ten years of related experience, preferably in the water/wastewater industry
- BS in Engineering (civil, mechanical, environmental preferred); MS a plus
- Must be registered PE. California registration or ability to become registered in California within six months is required.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as Project Manager on mid-sized projects and as Deputy Project Manager on large projects
- Technical knowledge of the water and wastewater industry (supply, treatment, storage, and distribution); wastewater experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service and interact positively with clients
- Experience with business development and sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of San Francisco Bay Area/Central Valley water and wastewater utilities a plus
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks Consultants provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.