San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America’s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
Edgemoor Infrastructure & Real Estate is the Developer for the new Single Terminal and Parking at KCI Project. Edgemoor has an immediate opening in Kansas City, MO for a Project Manager
The Project Manager provides technical and administrative services in the fields of subcontract coordination, general project administration, cost engineering, and scheduling. In collaboration with construction team’s Superintendents, the Project Manager will have responsibilities in project oversight and may be assigned to particular sections, subconsultants, or other facet(s) of the project. Since Edgemoor is part of Clark Construction, a large, nationally-recognized general contractor, the Project Manager will have broad opportunities for career path development in the real estate development and general contractor sectors of the industry.Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and management of 3rd party project consultants and/or subcontractors, including materials testing and inspections, commissioning, MBE/WBE compliance and other partners contracted directly with Edgemoor.
- Coordinate client, design team and consultant/contractor communications and deliverables.
- Administer and manage consultant and subcontractor contracts.
- Provide management guidance and direction on issues and questions raised by consultants during execution of their scope of work.
- Manage consultants to budget and scope in accordance with contract documents.
- Review deliverables submitted by consultants for accuracy and completeness.
- Negotiate and draft change orders and issue as required. Solicit prices from consultants.
- Review all invoices from consultants for accuracy and ensure payments are processed.
- Prepare and process documents for presentation to Project Management and Steering Committees (project governance committees).
- Assist with management of project-related programs, meeting coordination and preparation of monthly reporting requirements.
- Act as the point person for document management applications.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or similar role in the construction industry, experience with a general contractor preferred, but not required.
- Experience developing complicated infrastructure and/or master development projects, ideally including aviation and institutional.
- Knowledge of the design development, contract administration, construction and project delivery methods, including public-private partnerships (P3) or design-build in the state of Missouri and Kansas City.
- Familiarity reading contracts, construction drawings, and specifications.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Opportunities for public-speaking and presentations to diverse audience groups.
- Team player and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.