The Xator Project Manager is responsible for the management of assigned projects by following industry processes and procedures for project management. Each project must reflect accurate reporting, timeliness of deliverables, within budget and scope of the contract; ensuring all work is done within federal, state, local laws and other regulatory requirements and high levels of ethical and industry standards; ensures all project personnel adhere to all safety and security standards. The Project Manager is responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management processes while maintain an effective balance between customer satisfaction and project results.
* Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD TS security clearance.
* Position requires travel approximately 30% of the time, with most travel being outside of the United States.
* Education: The position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in preferred areas of Business Management, Technology Management, Project Management and/or Engineering, Construction Engineering or related area of study.
* Candidate should have 5+ years of technical project or program management experience related to construction, electronic security systems, alarms systems or related fields is preferred. Must have knowledge and experience developing project management plans, communications plans, project budget and schedules, identifying and managing risk. Must demonstrate experience the successful planning, development and the implementation of project in terms of cost, schedule and scope.
* Candidate must have 5+ years' experience in personnel management including the ability to manage diverse, multi-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality technical solutions on time and within budget. Experience effectively and professionally communicating technical and program related information to multiple stakeholders and adherence to established communications plans. Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities in dynamic, politically sensitive environments ensuring customer expectations are managed.
* Candidate will possess a working knowledge of construction project management, US Department of State Federal Affairs Handbook (FAH) requirements, industry standards, such as PMI, for project management.
* Candidate will maintain a professional demeanor, demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills to resolve issues with all stakeholders.
* PMP or other professional certification is highly recommended.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|