Carollo Engineers is a global environmental engineering company that plans, designs, and constructs water and wastewater facilities. The company offers planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities for public agencies, private developers, municipalities, and industrial firms. Carollo Engineers open its door to the important talent in the water industry, innovative water solutions, excellent customer service, and a collaborative working environment that makes it a great company to work with and for. The company employs more than 1000 civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, environmental engineers, control engineers, architects, and CAD designers. Carollo Engineers was founded in 1933, and its headquarter is based in Walnut Creek, California, United States. The company provides highly competitive pay packages, healthcare benefits, and other perks to its employees.
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Tracking Code 1151-132
Carollo Engineers is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Austin, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on projects of medium to large sizes of moderately complex nature
* Responsible for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
* Directs several subordinate supervisors or team leaders
* Responsible for training and monitoring internal staff
* Initiates and maintains contacts with key engineers and officials of other organizations and companies
* Has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments
* Develop standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
* Determine program objectives and requirements and organize programs and projects
* Involved in exploration of subject area, definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation, and development of novel concepts and approaches
* Responsible for acting independently and making authoritative decisions on technical matters
* Involved on teams that prepares proposals, conducts interviews and negotiates contracts with clients after selection
* Has responsibility for client maintenance
* Supports firm's relationships with client management personnel
* Responsible for identifying and directs sub consultants performing services on projects
* Active in professional associations, including presentation of technical papers, member of technical committee, officer of local or national organization
* Identify needs for recruitment of new employees and participates in selection process
* Minimal travel when requested
* Must have demonstrated experience in the design and construction phase of small, medium, and large sized water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards
* Ability to evaluate progress of staff and results obtained, and recommends major changes to achieve overall objectives
* Demonstrate creative, foresight and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented engineering problems.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team
* Deliver high quality services within budget and schedule constraints
* Experience includes water and/or wastewater treatment facilities, wastewater collection systems, water transmission/distribution projects, master planning, and pump stations
* Familiarity with codes and regulations related to water and wastewater treatment
* Demonstrated ability in physical, chemical, biological processes, hydraulics, and principals of water and wastewater treatment plant design
* Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
* Greater than 12 years professional experience (exclusive of any advanced degree)
* Registration as a Professional Engineer in Texas
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
* Design and construction phase experience
Carollo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity, ethnicity, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered in a manner that is consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or any other similar ordinances as required.
Job Location Austin, Texas, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular