Corgan is a leading architecture and design firm with a human-centered approach, a deep technical experience and a reputation for great service to our clients, our people and our communities.
Corgan seeks an outstanding designer with experience and passion for Environmental Branding and Graphics to join the firm in our Dallas office location.
This dynamic individual will work on challenging projects creating quality branded environments, navigational solutions, and memorable experiences for Corgan’s clients and end users.
As a Project Manager for our Branded Environments team, you will:
- Coordinate and manage project staff on project deliverables including graphics, signage, and experiential features
- Generate creative and strategic signage and wayfinding solutions for clients in a variety of market sectors
- Coordinate with consultants, vendors and disciplines
- Design, coordinate and carry out detailed design concepts including how they relate to the overall design of the project
- Oversee the construction and installation of projects including the fabrication of the final product which may include site visits and contractor/vendor coordination
- Be responsible for developing preliminary project budgets and schedules including work plans for staff.
- Assist with proposals and design presentations
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff
Qualified applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in one or more of the following: graphic design, interior design, architecture, environmental design, industrial design, experiential design or related field; and have 6+ years’ experience in Environmental Branding and Graphics for commercial environments. At least 2 of these years should be experience in leading and managing others and working with interior designers and architects.
Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrated experience with designing signage and wayfinding packages from conception, through production and installation
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Suite software; experience in other 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software with rendering abilities for presentations, preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with all signage types and demonstrate a thorough understanding of materials and construction methods
- Display a strong portfolio of past graphic design, signage and branding
- Possess understanding of building design and construction and how it will relate to signage and wayfinding of a variety of spaces
- Proven skills in developing design schemes and coordinating design staff
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully manage client and staff relationships including overall work plan development and sub-consultant coordination efforts and the ability to coordinate the work of others
- Balancing and prioritizing multiple project deliverables
- Experience working in commercial settings, keeping within the constraints of local municipalities and building codes including ADA
- Ability to build client relationships and understand needs and opportunity beyond project scope
- Exposure to managing fees and schedules
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and professional work ethic and a motivation to learn more
- Flexible attitude, strong organizational skills, effective communication skills and confident presentation ability
Corgan believes in partnering for success, building on our legacy for the future, and providing an excellent product. Corgan’s project sectors include aviation, data centers, commercial, education, interiors, and healthcare. Our 92% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. Corgan offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and in addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered. * EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet