Bayview Asset Management, LLC ("Bayview"), initially founded in 1993, is a mortgage investment firm focused on investments in mortgage credit, including whole loans, mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, and mortgage-related assets.
With approximately 1,800 employees, our corporate headquarters is uniquely situated in the beautiful community of Coral Gables, Florida, located near the shores of Biscayne Bay and minutes from Miami Beach. The firm has additional asset management offices in New York and Iowa, as well as loan servicing and origination affiliates in seven US states and Italy.
As of December 31, 2018, Bayview oversees approximately $13.7 billion in assets under management. As a major participant in the mortgage investment markets, our senior management team has an average tenure of 16 years at Bayview with 25 years of industry experience. Bayview has substantial experience in sourcing, purchasing, servicing, and managing residential and commercial mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities.
This position will serve as a change agent that defines, plans/designs, and executes the implementation of medium to large projects across the organization. This highly structured and disciplined Project Manager will consult with business leads and support teams and will drive execution. The ideal candidate will build relationships with internal departments and serves as a customer advocate throughout the company.
- Leads meetings to define the scope, establish a timeline, and milestones, gather and analyze requirements for medium to large projects.
- Creates polished documentation: project charter, project plans, timelines, roadmaps, process maps, GANTT charts, functional specs, etc.
- Creates a project schedule and manages according to plan, communicates delays and mitigates risk.
- Estimates work effort, forecasts and communicate milestones.
- Documents and distributes meeting minutes and project updates to business stakeholders, and tracks action items to completion.
- Develops Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and detailed Functional Specifications.
- Works with technical staff and business SME?s to resolve requirements issues and ensure requirements are being met.
- Assists in developing test plans, test cases, test data, and conducts system /integration testing.
- Coordinates defect resolution and retest fixes.
- Identifies strategies and approaches for PM best practices.
- Delivers and communicates results.
- Mentors Jr. Project Manager to help sharpen their technical skills.
- Potentially tasked with conducting PMO training sessions for new resources.
- Excellent Presentation skills - must be able to present in front of Senior Management
- Ability to maintain professionalism and work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project is required
- Must be flexible with execution style per business need
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree required, Master?s degree preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of Financial Industry experience is preferred
- Residential mortgage loan processing experience or operational risk is preferred
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration?
- PMP or other Project Methodology equivalent
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
- Training in Agile Methodologies
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls.? The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.? The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.? The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms.? The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.? The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.? Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.? All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
?PandoLogic. Keywords: Project Manager, Location: Coral Gables, FL - 33114