Under minimal supervision an Executive Leader, performs and/or manages project work of a generally complex nature aimed at improving operating systems and functions, with increasing responsibility for project planning. Budgets and allocates analyst resources for projects within scope of responsibility. Prepares reports and recommendations for management and coordinates implementation whenever possible. May act as a consultant on projects outside of specific assignments. Supervises tasks of support staff relative to assigned projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently to manage complex projects involving coordination of multiple participants and teams aimed at improving operating systems and functions within.
- Maintains a high level of responsibility for completion of projects within a department, Hospital or Region with strategic implications
- Prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, personnel matters and other operational concerns.
- Guiding day-to-day activities of the project team
- Works with all levels of the Hospital, Region and System.
- Conducts interviews with users and performs various data gathering techniques.
- Analyzes client systems, procedures, and operations and identifies opportunities for improvement.
Minimum of four (4) years in Operations Analysis, Management Engineering, Operations management, or a related analytical field in health care or management consulting directed toward process improvement - required Previous supervisory and/or consulting experience - Preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, or a relevant technical/ management field - Required Master's Degree - Preferred
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.