San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential housing to railways, we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, take the next step and start building your career with us today.
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a construction project. The Project Manager functions as the point person for the project and steers the project forward. Successful candidates will be able to share their passion for and dedication to getting the job done.
- Supervise all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, and schedule.
- Have thorough knowledge of company’s contracts and understanding of all parties involved.
- Secure all required permits and verify insurance coverage for subs.
- Schedule and facilitate all project meetings required to successfully coordinate work activity.
- Supervise and manage project team members.
- Train and develop direct reports utilizing on the job and internal and external training or development opportunities.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
- Provide general administrative and technical leadership for the project. Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Supervise close out of project.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner and engineering firms.
- Participate in proposals and presentations as requested.
- Undergraduate degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field. Graduate degree in engineering or business a plus.
- 5-7 years construction experience required; working for a general contractor on large scale construction highly preferred. DBIA and LEED Accreditation a plus.
- Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.