ConsultAdd Inc , is leading provider of Information Technology,Consulting and Business process services. Our dedication employees offer strategic insights, technological expertise and industry experience .Work supported by a global delivery network that helps large organisation responds to challenges of future of work with flexible and efficient operat/ions.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
6month contract to hire
Pay Range: $40.00 - $50.00per hr / Salary Target: $80K - $100K
Our client is growing their technology team and has several new projects that they are kicking off. With that, they are looking to bring in the best Technical Business Analyst to focus on analysis, development, and support of new technology solutions that solve business problems within the enterprise application environment. You will be translating the business requirements into written form, and serve as the subject-matter expert for the business unit within the development group that focuses on the Supply Chain of the organization.
- 3+ years of recent experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst for the full SDLC lifecycle as it pertains to Supply Chain technologies
- Experience in one or more Supply Chain functional areas (e.g. Inventory management, fulfillment management, working with 3PLs, etc)
- Any experience with ERP's, logistics, inventory management, and order fulfillment processes would be ideal.
- Experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom business related applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Documentation duties using tools like SharePoint, Jira, MS Office Suite, and diagramming tools
- Experience analyzing and leading technology solution implementations that solve real business need or opportunity and achieve company's strategic objectives
- Technical / Digital enterprise project management
- Functional and user acceptance testing techniques and methodologies
- Experience with ERP business processes
- Project & Portfolio Management experience
- Agile and/or Waterfall experience
- Systems: CRM (Salesforce), ERP - Order Management, Accounting, Supply Chain (Epicor), Credit Card Processor (PayPal), Tax Calculation (Avalara), Point of Sale (iConnect).
- Strong understanding of retail business principles (order management, order fulfillment, inventory management, accounting and finance)
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or something similar.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com
- provided by Dice