Tailored Management is a professional staffing firm with headquarters located in Ohio. It is committed to developing a strong relationship with career seekers. and partnerships with clients. Its mission is to open a door of opportunity for clients, customers, candidates, and associates. It offers custom staffing, recruiting focus, and a centralized recruiting hub. Its core values are integrity, accountability, loyalty, teamwork, respect, excellence, and diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer. It offers a range of benefits that include medical, dental, life, and disability coverage, vacations, paid holidays, health savings account. It is offering career opportunities for senior account manager and payroll specialist position.
We are searching for a Researcher to join a global biopharmaceutical company committed to healthcare solutions from prevention to treatment, turning scientific discoveries into medicine to improve human health. Everyday they dedicate the most important resource, people, to support patients and families through their health journey.
- The Data Management Specialist is responsible for tasks and compliance related to Master data and related process and system improvements.
- Coordinates with others via teamwork and and will provide technical and behavioral expertise and guidance to deliver results.
- Strong analytical capabilities are needed to ensure minimum compliance risks and process efficiencies.
- Specialist will make recommendations to management regarding improved processes and resource/efficiency utilization.
- Awareness of objectives of other brand teams and reacts quickly to recommend efficient solutions.
- Specialist must maintain department service levels and turnaround time in light of special or urgent business needs.
- Prioritization and managing bulk workload is required as well as timely communication of delays or bottlenecks.
- Specialist will work independent of management and make decisions that have a significant financial and/or time sensitive impact to the business. Understands how to position complexities and solutions to management.
Data Management Responsibilities
- Ensure the accurate, timely and compliant entry of detailed Master Data account information into SAP:
- Master Data Account creation and maintenance. (Includes, but is not limited to details such as address, payment terms, State Licenses, Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificates, HIN numbers, creation/change to invoice and credit memo output type)
- Product Pricing (e.g. WAC prices, contracted prices, promotions)
- EDI account set up
- Set up TraceLink access (third party DQSA partner) for trading partners and customers
- Perform thorough and timely SOX Peer Reviews daily as required
- Identify operational efficiencies and process improvementsServes as a lead on how the business can set up contracts and accounts based on business rules and internal controls
- Focal point for business stakeholders for new account setups, changes
- Excel, Microsoft Office, SAP (ERP), project management
Bachelors Degree preferred with 5 years experience in pharma supply chain and/or customer service 5 years