Presbyterian Medical Services was founded in 1901. They deliver health-related services and are on a mission to design and deliver quality accessible integrated health, education, and human services in response to identified community needs of people. They improve the health and lives of people. They are a non-profit organization that depends upon generous and compassionate people who support their work. They deliver different services like dental, primary care, childhood education, senior services, supported housing, and much more. The people who work there are committed and generous and they need more talented people to join them. They give various employee benefits like health and dental insurance and other financial benefits.
This is a professional position involving provision of direct patient care including medication management and therapeutic duties. Although most activities are performed independently, clinical oversight is provided by Physicians, Site Medical Director and/or Vice President of Clinical Affairs.
* Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program at the master's or doctorate level.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must obtain by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment:
* License to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in New Mexico.
* Board certified as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) by a national nursing organization such as the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
* DEA license.
* New Mexico Controlled Substance Registration (CSR).
* Medicare PIN and UPIN numbers.
* Medicaid number.
* Have First Aid and BLS/CPR or ACLS certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
* According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap, MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set by the CDC and NMDOH.
* Criminal Records Check.