Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. Vituity Telepsychiatry is dedicated to bringing healthcare solutions and clinical excellence to emergency rooms and hospitals. Rapidly growing and recognized for excellence by a regional hospital association our telepsychiatry team leads the way with a dedication to meeting the expectations of hospitals, physicians, and patients in need of our services.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
Multiple Locations - (California)
- Acute care on-demand telepsychiatry coverage for emergency and inpatient settings supported by our panel of physicians.
- Join a collaborative practice, where your input is valued; leadership opportunities with program growth
- Operations experts and technical trouble-shooting support allowing you to focus on patient care delivery and high-quality consultations Financial and operational practice transparency
- Vituity is bringing the Partnership model to Telepsychiatry! What does this mean? Physician-owned and physician managed
- Work from home supporting emergency room physicians and hospitalists manage the care for patients with symptoms of psychiatric illness. Improve care delivery across hospital systems, impact clinical outcomes for patients in crisis with real time audio-visual engagement and elevate patient satisfaction by making yourself available to hospitals and patients when they need you the most.
- Join an experienced and motivated team of top-quality psychiatrists who have taken best practice lessons learned from across the country and applied them to systems and locations in need of your psychiatric expertise.
- Acute Care Psychiatry only
- Seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists with a current or in process California license, or the willingness to acquire multiple state licenses
- Partnership from day 1
- Flexibility to work full-time and per diem shifts
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs