Tennessee-based TeamHealth is one of the largest integrated care providers in the country offering staffing, administrative support and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers. High volume, low acuity, urban, or rural - you can choose from diverse clinical settings around the country to match your interests. TeamHealth is a physician-founded and physician-led company. Joining the team as a physician, you will get full-time administrative support, clinical support, risk management resources, education, leadership training, advancement opportunities, flexible scheduling options, and relief from the worries of running a private practice. Non-clinical, locum tenens and federal facility jobs are also available.
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Gastonia, North Carolina. TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team in Gastonia, North Carolina. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care