Hanmi Bank is a banking service with headquarters located in California. Its mission is to provide quality financial services to its customers. They are business experts and aids the small business to grow and succeed. It provides a wide range of products that include SBA lending, real estate lending, equipment leasing, specialty lending, and treasury management. IT offers mobile banking, online banking, order checks, banking forms, e-statement services. It also provides personal and business checks, savings, and debit cards. It is offering career opportunities for the BSA analyst, service associate, loan funder, branch manager, risk analyst, loan underwriter, and other positions.
This position will serve as a member of the Purchasing and Facilities department as a first line of management which will include a broad range of operations that allows Hanmi Bank to function efficiently. This position will work closely with Purchasing & Facilities Manager and will perform duties as directed Ensures that Hanmi Bank facilities operate effectively.
Ensures compliance with established Company policies and procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Bank Secrecy Act in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Information Program, Right to Financial Privacy Act (state and federal) and Community Reinvestment Act.
* Assist facilities department's projects, arrange general maintenance service calls, process promotional items, review department related/responsible invoices, and manage the corporate headquarters which include employee parking oversight.
* Will serve as a back-up to other duties such as; headquarters mail room, processing and distribution of the bank's inter-branch mail, receptionist, and ordering of general supplies through the E-purchasing program as needed.
* Provides support to all areas of the department as directed or where service or assistance is needed; demonstrates superior customer service with appropriate follow through with involved customers, vendors, contractors, service providers and employees.
* Reinforces the application of superior customer service through their own example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers, vendors, contractors and employees; conducts specific periodic meetings and presentations on this topic with all staff members.
* Works closely with Senior Management, vendors, contractors and government agencies regarding the placement, expansion renovation or closure of Bank facilities; assesses needs and recommends effective strategies; conducts duties with general contractors; performs site surveys, cost estimates and space allocation analysis; assists in the pricing negotiations to optimize return on investment.
* Assumes responsibility for special projects as assigned; gathers data and prepares reports for Senior Management, audits and other personnel.
* Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
* Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
* Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company's goals and values.
* Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
* Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
* Minimum requirements of a High School diploma or equivalency; Associate's degree in related field preferred.
* Basic experience, knowledge and training in cost and profitability analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial analysis or related areas.
* Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
* Basic experience, knowledge and training in facilities, purchasing or construction management.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
* Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation, mainframe computer system, word processing, typing and spreadsheet software programs to meet the needs of the position.
* Basic math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
* Basic verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
* Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
* Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
* Current California driver's license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.