Tailored Management is a professional staffing firm with headquarters located in Ohio. It is committed to developing a strong relationship with career seekers. and partnerships with clients. Its mission is to open a door of opportunity for clients, customers, candidates, and associates. It offers custom staffing, recruiting focus, and a centralized recruiting hub. Its core values are integrity, accountability, loyalty, teamwork, respect, excellence, and diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer. It offers a range of benefits that include medical, dental, life, and disability coverage, vacations, paid holidays, health savings account. It is offering career opportunities for senior account manager and payroll specialist position.
This leader in the biotech industry discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercialized medicines to treat patients with serious or life threatening medical conditions. Apply now to be part of a company that touches millions.
- Provide on-the-floor day to day Quality support to clinical packaging and warehousing operations.
- Perform routine Manufacturing Quality Assurance tasks, including labeling printing approval, line clearance, QC sampling, and AQL inspection to support clinical packaging and lot release.
- Perform final review of manufacturing batch records for *** manufactured cell banks and clinical large molecule drug substance, drug product and final drug product.
- Compile Batch History Records for Product Manager review.
- Scan documents into our GMP document management system.
- Review and Interact with interdepartmental contacts on discrepancy assessment, resolution, and quality approval.
- Provide Quality oversight to internal customers in the Manufacturing organization.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure that all review activities are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Make independent decisions around complex issues in alignment with policies.
- Identify and implement process improvements, as necessary.
- BS/BA degree in the life sciences plus 5-7 years experience.
- A minimum of at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Manufacturing, or equivalent experience.
Tailored Management is a global staffing firm that specializes in partnering with large organizations that run their contingent labor program. We have the unique capacity to support programs across all scopes and geographic locations from a single headquarters, successfully elevating program performance across the board! We’re here to give you the resources and the opportunity to prove yourself and earn long-term, full-time career placement. In fact, many candidates who come through Tailored Management end up with a permanent offer from our clients within a year! We scan the nation for the best jobs available and then position you with the best tips, tools and career resources to make an outstanding impression. Let's get you that dream job!