The Reserves Network, founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, is a private staffing and recruiting company specializing in managed staffing programs, flexible staffing options, direct hire, payroll servicing, and technical staffing. The company provides staffing services for offices, industries, and technical marketplaces. It has been awarded various honors for exceptional sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with 1000+ customers in numerous industries across 40 locations throughout Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. Its subsidiaries include ExecuTeam Staffing, L.P., and TempWise Inc. employees at The Reserves Network receive medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off/vacation. They offer jobs for Account Executive, Senior Recruiter, Payroll Coordinator, Branch Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, and more.
Quality and Production Support
- Entering production orders into SAP software system to produce daily production batch sheets from High Jump.
- Create and update bill of materials per costing sheets from the accounting department.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to produce final version of daily priority sheet document for distribution to quality assurance and manufacturing team members.
- Serve as back-up to scheduling team members.
- Assist manufacturing team members to troubleshoot High Jump inconsistencies.
- Supervise raw material technicians, holds coordinator and inventory management specialist.
- Maintain and update quality control procedures pertaining to receiving or raw materials and holding of any material or product.
- 2-3 years SAP and documentation experience
- Understanding of food manufacturing GMP s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information please call 740.773.7519 to speak with a recruiter.
If interested please send a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]