At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Resilient Engineering team is looking for a qualified Quality
Assurance engineer to join the Integrations team to assist in the
development of and execution of test plans, processes and automation
for 3rd party product integrations to various security end-point systems.
These integrations provide the means for Resilient analysts to enhance
their investigation of indicators of compromise and to perform
- Hands on testing of enterprise web applications
- Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases for functional
- testing web applications.
- Develop, update and maintain Regression Plans.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Development Environment.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in test case development for performing functional and regression testing of web applications.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development process and with Agile tools such as Jira
- Proficiency with Linux.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Scripting proficiency: Python
- Familiarity REST APIs and JSON formatted data structures
- Experience at deploying and testing on virtual machines.
- Familiarity with testing web services with tools such as POSTMAN.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Monitoring results of automated test runs and occasionally fixing broken tests.
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.