As quality assurance (QA) managers in industrial production, our responsibility is to ensure that the finished product meets our organization’s quality criteria. For this, we focus on streamlining the production process. We inspect raw materials, monitor workflows and processes, and implement measures as necessary. It is also our duty to manage process documentation. The exact nature of our work however depends on our organization’s industry.
- assisting in defining product quality criteria
- streamlining production processes and workflows to consistently meet quality requirements
- inspecting raw materials and monitoring production processes
- maintaining production process documentation and reporting
- implementing production measures as needed